What a challenge to finish printing the background pieces for the 7 Sisters blocks. I guess you could blame operator error but for the most part it was equipment error. Old freezer paper, roller feed problem on one computer, no or low ink on another, no ink in another. But as luck would have it, I have a fourth printer. Everything printed like a charm.

I also started working on a couple of pillows for a friend’s daughter who is having a baby.  This is my friend making her first quilt for the baby

She is trying to decide how to arrange the strips.  Such contemplation.

She is deathly afraid of a sewing machine.  She was clenching the fabric so tight, it would barely feed through the machine.  She finally got the hang of it and felt a little more comfortable by the end. (We like sewing standing up!)

Here is Penny with the finished quilt.

Here is the fabric I will be using for the pillows.  I pulled out some ball fringe and will go through my button stash to fancy it up a bit.

I will be back soon and show you the finished project.

Charlsey

Advertisements